Now for the exciting part...
15 interesting facts
- I have a phobia of eggs.
- I am incredibly nerdy about many things... Star Wars, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, LOTR, Psych, Indiana Jones, Disney, pretty much anything worth being nerdy for. I must exclude a few things though. I don't enjoy Twilight or Star Trek. I just don't get them.
- To go along with the previous fact, about 80% of my vocabulary can be attributed to these nerdisms.
- I often giggle uncontrollably by merely thinking of funny situations. I love to laugh. I can't help it.
- I love to sing, and I do so whenever possible.
- I also attempt different accents, and means of singing. I once tried to yodel, and ended up laughing so hard I had to pull over to the side of the road. Whether or not any of these attempts succeed, I have no idea.
- If ever put in a room with nothing to do, I often think up a situation of a natural disaster, and I would pick out random people who would play different parts. Example: who would be the leader, who would be the comic relief, who is only thinking of themselves, and who could single-handedly tear down a wall with their bare hands, basically things along those lines. It can be rather entertaining.
- I would live off Jamba Juice if I had the means to.
- I want to be a Disney Princess.
- I love dressing up, and I would wear glitter every day of my life if I could get away with it.
- I love doing spontaneous things. The only problem I face often is someone to do those spontaneous things with.
- I feel truly blessed to have gorgeous eyes, amazing hair, cute lips, and not a big nose. Not that I don't like big noses, but I would look extremely funny with a big nose.
- I have only kept a straight face in a funny situation once in my whole life, with only my best friend/little sister to witness it. It is a very rare occasion.
- I fully believe that math (aside from the basics) was created to aggrivate people, and if used in the right way could've easily been used as a cruel form of torture.
- I feel that there are few things that are more precious than a little girl with her daddy. And it's 10 points more precious if the little girl is wearing a tutu.